Links: Articles, Interviews, Publishers, Friends and Websites of Interest
Links to some interviews and articles
- Q&A With Deborah Heiligman, on Sandra Bornstein’s blog.
- “From Rhyming Picture Books to Galapagos Blue-Footed Boobies: An Interview with Deborah Heiligman”, from Penn & Ink, the Eastern PA SCBWI Chapter’s newsletter.
- Cynsations interview by Cynthia Leitich Smith about Celebrate Passover with Matzah, Maror, and Memories.
Watch this interview from ReadingRockets:
Links to a few of my publishers
Links for Writers
- Author’s Guild
- The Highlights Foundation
- Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators
- StorySleuths Blog
Links for Teachers
- I.N.K. blog – Interesting Nonfiction for Kids
- Reader’s Circle – book club networking
Visit Some of My Friends’ Web Sites!
In Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White, Wilbur says about Charlotte:
“She was in a class by herself. It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer. Charlotte was both.”
I am lucky enough to have many Charlottes:
Laurie Halse Anderson
Marfé Ferguson Delano